1/22/2012

Green in Me

Salam, firstly I wanna say 'Welcome Home' to my Hubby Regie. Which passed his Final Examination. And it's going bad that next week he will go back to her town to through his study at Jember. That's okay... Last week I went to PIM with Regie and Tata (pssst, Tata will be mad at me, if she knows that she was our 'capung' hihihi;p) I used my casual outfit as usual.. Green, yeah I love green!

Me, Tata, and Regie

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

1/22/2012

Green in Me

Salam, firstly I wanna say 'Welcome Home' to my Hubby Regie. Which passed his Final Examination. And it's going bad that next week he will go back to her town to through his study at Jember. That's okay... Last week I went to PIM with Regie and Tata (pssst, Tata will be mad at me, if she knows that she was our 'capung' hihihi;p) I used my casual outfit as usual.. Green, yeah I love green!

Me, Tata, and Regie

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar